Reflect Sports Hoo Ha Ride Glide (RSHA8)
Tell a Friend about this Item
Hoo Ha Ride Glide® The Original Skin & Chamois Cream formulated for women
An infected saddle sore can ruin your training schedule or even disrupt a race.
Reflect Sports feminine chafing cream, Hoo Ha Ride Glide® protects your Hoo Ha from saddles sores, chafing, friction burns, irritation and inflammation. Our chafing cream provides healing and prevents saddle sores and chafing from exercise.
Focused on the sensitivities of the vaginal area our product is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. In addition to having healing agents, our chafing cream is enriched with barely extract, lavender, eucalyptus leaf, tea tree and peppermint oil. These specialized ingredients provide a lasting cool
feeling so you enjoy your ride, run or spin class.
No more saddle sores!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do apply to your nooks and crannies (for external use only).
- Do apply to thighs and other areas where chafing occurs when running, cycling or exercising.
- Do apply to your chamois.
- Do wash your hands before and after.
- Don't settle for nut cream!
- Don't ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha!
- Don't cycle, spin or run without it!
Hoo Ha Ride Glide® was developed by women athletes who needed a an anti-chafing skin cream formulated for their most girlie parts. They searched high and low and only found a anti-chafing cream for nuts...vaginal chafing and a woman's needs
are different, so they created Hoo Ha Ride Glide®. May also be used on the inner thighs, nipples, armpits, sports bra contact areas and other skin areas where exercise chafing occurs.
Anti-Bacterial: natural ingredients that have shown to have medicinal properties that dramatically reduce the risk of infections, including lavender, tea tree leaf, peppermint and eucalyptus leaf essential oils
Accelerates Healing: epilobium angustifolim flower/leaf/stem extract and vitammins E, B5, and C help heal and soothe any current chafing, friction burn or saddle sore
Anti-Inflammatory: phellodendron amurense bark extract, sandalwood, barley and licorice extract decrease inflammation and increase comfort
Anti-Chafing: protects delicate skin by creating a comfortable friction free barrier using FDA approved ingredients
Safe & Healthy: no parabens, fragrance, or animal byproducts/testing
Provides a nice cooling feeling without an irritating tingle...so you enjoy the ride!
It makes you smile just thinking about using it.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Hordeum Distichon (Barely) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract,
Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Stearyl Glycrrhetinate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Polyester-8,
Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Reflect Sports Hoo Ha Ride Glide Reviews
Email a Friend about Reflect Sports Hoo Ha Ride Glide
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide - On the Go 10 Pack, 0.25 oz each
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide - On the Go Single Pack, 0.25 oz
- BodyGlide Anti-Blister and Chafing Formula - 1.5 oz Stick
- BodyGlide for Her - .80 oz
- CarboPRO RECOVER-Amino Power (300 Capsules)
- Chamois Butt'r anti chafing cream - 8oz
- Nathan Bento Box Bicycle Frame Feed Bag
- Nathan Elite 1 Plus Hydration/Nutrition Pack
- SaltStick Electrolyte Salts
- SPIbelt - Energy Belt
- SPIBelt - Race Toggle
- SportLegs 3 Bottle Special
- WrightSock Coolmesh Double-Layer Lo Qtr Sock
- XLAB Torpedo Mount - Carbon (World Champions' Choice)
Related Products :
Category : Anti-Chafing
Category : Injury Prevention
Search Related Products