Louis Garneau Women's Sharp Helmet (1405356)
Tell a Friend about this Item
The Sharp helmet has a ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection. An internal frame system enables huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN AS 2063*
Weight: 10 oz/285 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection
- U-Bar Technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times). These ribs act like a complex exoskelton that reinforces the helmet's structure
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame wich distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and proteciton while being lightweight
- Evacuation channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock SL II: Verry light helmet stabilizing system independent from the straps system. Its inclination can be adjusted thanks to its pivot system and can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put the visor on and off as often as you wish. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used
* Order 1408057 for Australian certification
- S: 61/2 - 7, 201/2 - 22 in, 52-56 cm
- M: 7 - 73/8, 22 - 231/4 in, 56-59 cm
- L: 73/8 - 73/4, 231/4 - 241/2 in, 59-62 cm
International Patent Pending
Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
SPIDERLOCK SL2 is a helmet stabilizing device separated from the webbing system. Its mechanism is alike the Spiderlock Elite’s, but an engineering process has been performed to reduce significantly the weight of the helmet. This way, we have built very comfortable helmets with lower weight. It may be tightened around the rider’s head with only one hand thanks to its rack-and-pinion mechanism. The angle can be adjusted. Ergonomic foam padding for optimum comfort at the neck area.
Monocque Structural Base; Ring-shaped protection at the helmet base, which reinforces the perimeter. A plastic covers the head completely for enhanced protection.
Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs — plastic folded 6 times. These ribs act like a complex exoskeleton that reinforces the helmet’s structure.
Other products from:
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Louis Garneau Women's Sharp Helmet Reviews
Email a Friend about Louis Garneau Women's Sharp Helmet
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Louis Garneau Sharp Helmet
Related Products :
Category : N/A