Temporary Running Tattoo (CT-TempTattoo)
Tell a Friend about this Item
Get motivated and have some fun with RunningTATS, temporary tattoos for runners. It's a great way to motivate before or during a race. Just apply
for spirited fun!
Are temporary tattoos safe for application to my skin?
RunningTATS are safe and non-toxic. Every tattoo meets all U.S. and international regulatory requirements.
How are RunningTATS applied?
1. Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2. Remove the clear, protective top sheet. Then press the tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with the design facing down. Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo and press down making sure the tatto gets thoroughly wet.
3. Wait 30 seconds and slowly peel-off the paper backing.
4. Gently rinse the image with water for the best effect and allow the tattoo to dry before touching or covering with clothing. Every temporary tattoo has application instructions on the back.
How do I remove my RunningTAT?
You can remove temporary tattoos with rubbing alcohol, baby oil, or transparent household tape. Please note that RunningTATS are resistant to water and most soaps to ensure that they last 3-5 days on the skin.
- Two Temporary Tattoos
- Size Varies Between 2" x 2", 2" x 3", and 3" x 2"
- FDA approved
- Easy to apply
Other products from:
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Temporary Running Tattoo Reviews
Email a Friend about Temporary Running Tattoo
Related Products :
Category : N/A