Reflect H2O Swim Shampoo (RSSS8)
Tell a Friend about this Item
REFLECT H2OTM Swim Shampoo
Swim Shampoo that prevents green hair!
Reflect Sports swimming shampoo has been precisely formulated to prevent green hair, get chlorine out, strengthen and promote the growth of distressed and damaged hair and protect your hair color while keeping it healthy, hydrated, shiny and smelling good.
Superior ingredients with stated end benefits were selectively chosen including, pro vitamin B5, vitamin E, wheat amino acids, keratin amino acids, silk amino acids, hops, and UV absorber.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do use immediately after swimming.
- Do massage into hair creating lather.
- Do rinse thoroughly after a few minutes for best results.
- Do use daily as your favorite shampoo.
- Do lather and wash your skin.
- Don't get in your eyes.
- Don't ignore the needs of your hair, use REFLECT H2OTM!
- Gently removes chlorine from your hair.
- Gently removes copper deposits that can cause green hair.
- Gently removes salts, other impurities, and surface build-up, without stripping hair color.
- Smoothes, repairs, and protects cuticle.
- Moisturizes and strengthens.
- Leaves hair clean, shiny, and smelling good.
What are the benefits of using a sulfate free swimming shampoo?
There is an active ingredient in every shampoo that is called the “SURFACTANT” which is the “detergent cleaning portion” of the formula. For the past 20 years almost every shampoo has used the surfactant Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SLS or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, ALS. Why? Because they are very inexpensive and they make lots of lather and foam. Lather and foam often get the most attention but have zero to do with the quality of the shampoo. The shampoo industry is leaning towards sulfate free surfactants because they are far less damaging to hair, which is very appealing to any consumer, especially to swimmers.
REFLECT H2OTM Sulfate Free Swimming Shampoo
Water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroamphohydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sorbitan Sesquioctanoate, Disteareth 75 IPDI, Glycereth 7 Caprylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Extract, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Extract, Panthenol, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbitol, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-7, Silicone Quaternium-3, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazlinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Other products from:
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Reflect H2O Swim Shampoo Reviews
Email a Friend about Reflect H2O Swim Shampoo
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Reflect H2O Pre-Swim & Sun Protecting Hair Gel
- Reflect H2O Swim Conditioner
- Feetures - Elite Ultra Light Low Cut
- NUUN electrolyte replacement
- Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution
- Bodyglide Bodyglide Small .45oz stick - Regular or SPF 25
- Feetures - Elite Light Cushion Low Cut (E3004)
- Feetures - Light No Show with Tab
- Fluid Recovery - 16 Serving Canister
- Garmin Forerunner 310XT Quick Release Kit (updated)
- Hammer Nutrition Heed - 6 pk Single Servings
- Hammer Nutrition Perpetuem 1 Pack
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide - On the Go Single Pack, 0.25 oz
- Nathan QuickDraw Plus Handheld 22-Ounce Bottle Carrier with Pocket
- Polar FT4
Show all products people also bought...
Related Products :
Category : N/A