Gel-Bot Bike Bottle with Dual mode Cap (GelBotBike)
Tell a Friend about this Item
GEL-BOT is the first water bottle available that has an integrated gel delivery system. Load up the patented ENERGY-CORE with your gel of choice pre-activity and head out. When you are hungry you can eat the gel by just squeezing the bottle or sucking on the valve. When you want water, just pull the valve out and it functions like a regular water bottle. Less mess, faster feeding and a better balance of water and gel; GEL-BOT is the choice of top endurance athletes everywhere.
- GEL-BOT - Benefits
- CONSTANT FEEDING GEL-BOT
makes it easy to take a sip of gel every time you take a drink of
water. This allows your body to absorb gel 20 to 30 calories at a
time instead of trying to process 110 calories all at once if you
eat an entire packet of gel at once. Constant feeding = constant
energy absorption = better performance.
FASTER FEEDING In almost all
endurance sports, athletes have adapted to being able to drink
water from a bottle while moving at top speed. Eating from
GEL-BOT utilizes the same action as drinking from the bottle,
allowing you to drink AND eat without losing any time.
BETTER TASTE Very few people
enjoy the taste of energy gel on a normal day and when it is 100
degrees in the middle of a race, no one does. GEL-BOT allows you
to immediately chase your gel with water (or even mix the two
together) for those times when you know you need the calories but
don't want the sugar coating in your mouth
PROPER RATIO Energy gels need
water in order to absorb into your system. GEL-BOT enables you to
easily drink water at the same time you eat your gel which will
help you maintain proper nutrition AND hydration during your race
- GEL-BOT - Frequently Asked Questions
- How much gel does the Gel-Bot hold?
- It holds 3.2 oz or 2.5 packets of gel, however, you
can use as little as you want. The typical gel flask holds 5
servings of gel, so 2 Gel-Bots is the equivalent of a gel flask
plus 2 24oz bottles of water.
Does Gel-Bot work with all gels?
- It works with all gels or any liquid. We designed it
to work for all ranges of gel viscosities though some gels are
easier to get out than others. We have found HammerGel, GU and
PowerGel, Honey Stinger and Carbboom all work really well. Clif
Shot works but it requires a little more effort to get out b/c
some of the flavors are quite thick. In usage, squeezing the
bottle AND sucking on the valve at the same time helps the
thicker gels come out easier.
What happens when if I run out of water
before the gel is gone, will the gel still come out? -
The gel chamber - ENERGY-CORE - will function the same with or
with out water. And vise versa, when the gel is gone before the
water. As mentioned before, if you squeeze AND suck the gel will
come out easier.
I nordic ski and is obviously cold
outside, will Gel-Bot still function? - As long as the
contents (gel or water) are not frozen then Gel-Bot will work
fine. In our cold weather tests, the fruity flavors of HammerGel
tend to work really well, they don't ever seem to gum up no
matter how cold it gets!
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Gel-Bot Bike Bottle with Dual mode Cap Reviews
Email a Friend about Gel-Bot Bike Bottle with Dual mode Cap
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Hammer Gel 26-Serving Jug
- Chamois Butt'r anti chafing cream - 8oz
- Polar Heart Bra (free shipping on this item!)
- Hammer Gel High-density polyethylene Flask holds 5 oz.
- Jimi Wallet
- NUUN electrolyte replacement
- Polar Cadence Sensor Set CS-Series
- TNi Bento Box - Size Large
- Triggerpoint New Performance Therapy For Hip Dysfunction - DVD
- BIGGER NUUN electrolyte replacement - Combo
- BodyGlide Bonus Pack - 1.3 Anti-Chafe with .45oz WarmFX Anti-Pain balm
- Buh Bump Electrode Cream - 2.5 oz
- CR2354 (4 pack) Battery for Polar Monitors (free shipping!)
- CR2430 4 Pack Battery for Polar S3 stride sensor (free shipping!)
- Finis SwiMP3 v.2 Waterproof MP3 Music Player
Show all products people also bought...
Related Products :
Category : Accessories for Multisport
Category : Accessories for Triathlons
Category : Miscellaneous
Category : Nutrition