Louis Garneau Versa Helmet (1405056)
Tell a Friend about this Item
Great entry-level road helmet is available in men's and women's versions. Exo-Nerv technology and In-Mold Construction make the Versa helmet extremely safe. Spiderlock« Elite System allows you to adjust the helmet's fit using one hand.
Weight: 9.9 oz/280 g
- In-Mold Construction
- Exo-Nerv: Exo-Nerv acts like an exoskeleton that provides support and protection without adding weight
- Inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight
- Evacuation channels: Moisture channels providing better airflow and moisture wicking
- Spiderlock Elite: System independent from the strap system. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand, thanks to the adjustment wheel covered in anti-slip rubber. Its inclination can be adjusted to several positions and it has ergonomic padding for added comfort at the neck
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Sealed Airdry padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists
- Sickers included (5T0): Customize your helmet yourself. Fit it with your team clothes!
- SM: 61/2-7, 201/2 - 223/8 in, 52-56 cm
- ML: 7-73/8, 22 - 233/4 in, 56-59 cm
With safety in mind, women - specific helmet properly fit the unique structure of a woman's body.
Designed with technology specific to road cycling.
SPIDERLOCK SL2 is a helmet stabilizing device separated from the webbing system. Its mechanism is alike the Spiderlock Elite’s, but an engineering process has been performed to reduce significantly the weight of the helmet. This way, we have built very comfortable helmets with lower weight. It may be tightened around the rider’s head with only one hand thanks to its rack-and-pinion mechanism. The angle can be adjusted. Ergonomic foam padding for optimum comfort at the neck area.
Exo-Nerv acts like an exoskeleton; it provides support and protection without adding weight.
When we build a helmet, we take into account airflow since the heat of the rider's head must be evacuated in order to keep a good performance. Moisture channels are designed to let the air in at the front of the helmet through to the back to
Internal frame system reinforcing the helmets structure. Less restricted design providing enhanced ventilation without jeopardizing protection.
Other products from:
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Louis Garneau Versa Helmet Reviews
Email a Friend about Louis Garneau Versa Helmet
Related Products :
Category : N/A