PoolMate HR (PoolMate HR)
Tell a Friend about this Item
The NEW PoolMateHR- The most advanced swiming watch yet! The only automatic swimming computer with Heart Rate and
Heart rate in and out of the water- Most heart rate monitors do not work under water*. The
PoolMateHR has been specially designed for swimmers so it will transmit when in the pool. View your heart rate on the
watch during your swim and download afterwards for further analysis. You can also use it as a heart rate monitor out of
the pool for other activities.
- Automatic lap and stroke counting for each lap- The PoolMateHR has all our swim monitoring
functions including laps, strokes, speed, distance, calories, stroke length, strokes per minute and efficiency which
are automatically calculated from your arm movements. In addition to the set by set information shown by the PoolMate
and PoolMatePro, the PoolMateHR downloads data for each individual lap you swim.
- Vibrating alarm- Our unique vibrating alarm alerts you when you have swam a certain number of
laps, distance or time interval- a really great innovation to keep track in the pool.
- Tough but stylish- The PoolMateHR has a sleek but tough design with sapphire crystal glass and a
ceramic bezel so it stands up to the hardest swim session and is suitable for everyday wear too.
- Downloadable and rechargeable- The PoolMateHR comes with it’s own USB pod
which charges the watch and downloads the data to your computer. The battery should last a few weeks with normal use so
wont need charging too often.
* the majority of modern heart rate monitors operate at 2.4GHz which does not penetrate water so they will not show
heart rate in the pool. The PoolMateHR works at 122KHz which will transmit in water!
The vibrating alarm is such a useful tool and we think it’s one of the key features. There are several
ways to use it.
- Set it to go off every 10 laps (or any multiple of laps you like) and it will gently shake the watch so you can
feel the buzz on your arm so you don’t need to look at your watch to see how many laps you have swam.
- Set it to go off every 100m (or any distance interval) so you can feel the buzz each time you have completed this
- Set it to go off after 30 minutes (or any long time interval) so it will alert you when you have swam for your
allotted time (you can also use it in chrono mode this way when doing other activities).4, Imagine you want to swim at
a pace of 90 seconds per 100m. Set the vibrate alarm to go off every 90 seconds (or any short time interval) and feel
the buzz each 100m. This is a great way to keep your pace correct in a longer set. If you feel the buzz exactly at the
100m turn you know you are on track (you can use this in chrono mode too of course).
Battery life around 30 days, charging time < 2 hours
Diameter of face 48mm
Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
12 month guarantee
Included: PoolMateHR watch, USB download and charging pod, USB cable, Chest belt, Software download from
Other products from:
Product Reviews :
Write a review
PoolMate HR Reviews
Email a Friend about PoolMate HR
Related Products :
Category : N/A