A200 Men's Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top with Mock Neck (B60052025)
Tell a Friend about this Item
- Thermal technology
- Don’t let the weather stand between you and your sport. Advanced thermal fabric keeps your muscles at their optimum working temperature whatever the conditions
- More oxygen to your muscles
- Our unique engineered gradient compression technology improves circulation and brings more oxygen to your muscles, so you can perform better for longer, whatever your sport
- Faster recovery
- Less muscle vibration and reduced lactic acid build-up means less pain in the morning
- 85% Nylon - 15% Spandex
The fabric in SKINS A200 Men’s Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top with Mock Neck is twice as warm as SKINS standard fabric, giving additional warmth when you train and compete in colder weather.
SKINS scientifically proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation and oxygen supply to your muscles, helping you to perform better for longer.
A200 thermal gear is made from a scientifically advanced fabric, developed for SKINS to keep you warm out in the cold without overheating. Our fabric is a blend of Polyamid and Elastane, which combines high pilling and abrasion resistance with excellent breath-ability and a soft feel against your skin. The brushed interior helps to release heat back to your body providing you a thermal advantage in cooler temperatures. The Elastane blend ensures excellent stretch and recovery for optimal compression and unrestricted movement.
With SKINS products, compression and comfort go hand in hand. A200 Men’s Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top with Mock Neck has outstanding thermal properties and a 5cm mock neck for protection from the elements.
The top features underarm ventilation and a silicone gripper at the waist to make sure everything stays in place.
- 50+ UV Protection
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Gradient Compression
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Moisture Management
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Odor, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- Skin fit
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly
- Warp Knit
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
Other products from:
Email a Friend about A200 Men's Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top with Mock Neck
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 2XU Men's Compression X Run Short
- SKINS A200 Women's Speed Crop Top
Related Products :
Category : Compression Garments